Microsoft updates for Mac is the best option for you. You should be able to manually update for Mac or even activate the automatic update feature. Let’s learn in detail how Microsoft updates for Mac. The same procedure applies to other Office programs as well.
Set up Auto Microsoft Updates for Mac
The simplest way to update Microsoft updates for Mac is by using this method, saving you time and work in the long run. The ability to enable automatic app updates is one of the best features of Microsoft Office. You can use this function to update Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Office programs for Mac automatically. The program will install any new updates as soon as they are available. As a result, MS office would constantly be current with little work. Follow these instructions to find out how to update Microsoft on a Mac automatically:
- Simply launch the application (like Word or Excel) on your Mac that you wish to update.
- Go to the main menu and visit the “Help” section. From here, click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- The following pop-up would appear, asking how you would like to update the application. Instead of the manual option, enable the “Automatically Download and Install” feature and save these changes.
Do Office Microsoft Updates for Mac
This is another clever and efficient way to update Microsoft Word for Mac. Microsoft has made various utility software formerly available on the Mac App Store. Therefore, customers only need to go to the Mac App Store to buy Word or even update it, depending on their convenience.
- Firstly, go to your Mac’s App Store. You can access it from the dock or via the Finder.
- Once the App Store is launched, you can visit the Office application page and click on the “Update” button adjacent to its icon.
- You can also visit the “Updates” section on the App Store (from the top of the left panel). Here, you can view a list of all the available applications for updates.
- Locate the MS Office or Office 365 application and click on the “Update” button to download the latest upgrade.
Join the Office Insider for Microsoft Updates for Mac
Microsoft has developed an “Insider” program to make it simpler for consumers to learn about the most recent upgrades to its software. Additionally, the “Office Insider” function is free to join.
After you sign up for it, Microsoft will inform you about new Office application releases, improvements, and pertinent information. Additionally, it will provide you first access to updates and the debut of new products.
- Launch the MS Word application on Mac to access the Office Insider feature and go to the Help menu > Check for Updates.
- Apart from selecting the option for automatic updates, there is also a feature stating, “Join the Office Insider program to get early access to new releases”.
- Just enable this checkbox to join the Office Insider program and get early access to the latest product updates or releases.
WPS Office: All MacOS Versions are Compliant
WPS Office Suite is a comprehensive office suite that covers all the basics – Word Processor, Presentation Maker, and Spreadsheet Editor. It provides powerful tools to help you manage your business with ease. It includes advanced features such as document comparison and secure file sharing, allowing you to collaborate with colleagues and clients easily.
WPS Office Suite helps users save valuable time by simplifying their day-to-day tasks. With unique templates and design tools, it’s easy to quickly create professional and stylish spreadsheets, presentations, and spreadsheets.