Word Office is designed to help you create professional-quality reports. Word can also help you organise and write papers more effectively.
When writing a paper in Word, you may either begin with nothing or use a template to handle a large amount of work. From then on, the essential processes for creating and delivering files remain the same. And Word’s powerful editing and reviewing tools can help you collaborate to make your work stand out.
Start a document:
It is often faster to develop a new page using a template rather than starting from scratch. Word office templates come pre-set with predefined themes and styles. All that remains is for you to enter your material.
- When you launch Word office, you can select a template from the gallery, navigate to a category to explore more templates, or look for more templates online.
- Click any template to see a big preview for a deeper look.
- If you prefer not to use a template, select Blank document.
Launch a document:
When you launch the word office left column will display your most recently used documents. If you can’t find the document you’re looking for, click Open Other Files.
- If you’ve already opened Word, navigate to the file’s location by clicking File > Open.
- When you open a document created in previous versions of Word office, the title bar of the current document displays Compatibility Mode. You can either work in compatibility mode longer or upgrade the document to Word 2016.
Make a copy of a document:
If you’re saving a file to the first time, complete these steps:
- Click Save As on the File tab.
- Navigate to the spot where you want to save your document.
- Select a folder from This PC or click Browse to save the document to your computer. Choose an internet location under Save As or click Add a Place to save your work online.
You may share, provide input, and collaborate in real-time when your files are available online.
Save the file:
Word office saves files in the.docx file format by default. To save your work in a version other than.docx, select the desired file format from the Save as type list.
- Click Save in the Quick-Access Toolbar and thus save your work as you edit it.
Open your file in Read Mode to hide most of the buttons and features, allowing you to focus on your read without disruptions.
- Open the file that you want to read.
- Some documents, like restricted documents or attachments, open in Read Mode by default.
- Navigate to View > Read Mode.
- To navigate from one page to the next in a document, use one of the following methods:
- Click the buttons on the pages’ left and right sides.
- Page down and page up using the keyboard or spacebar and backspace. You may also utilise your mouse’s arrow keys or scroll wheel.
- Swipe left or right with your finger if you’re using a touch device.
Learn more about WPS Office:
Office 365 for the web is terrific for working online and from any place, but you can easily switch to full-featured desktop apps without leaving your project. WPS Office is regarded as one of the world’s most popular cross-platform, high-performance, all-in-one, and significantly less expensive options. It combines all office processor operations, such as Word, PDF, Presentation, and Spreadsheet, into a single application that is compatible and equivalent to Word Processor, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe PDF format. WPS Office is one of the best all-in-one absolute free office suites available. You can download it for any device. It is compatible with Windows PC, MAC OS, Linux, Android, and iOS.