You are working in your office, and your boss hands over multiple PDF files to you to combine them into a single file. Do not get frustrated. This article will describe a simple and easy method to combine or merge PDF files.
You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader to perform this task. Adobe Acrobat Reader is the best and ultimate solution for all your office needs. You can easily combine multiple PDF files using Adobe Acrobat Reader. I also use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader tool to merge multiple pdf files.
How to combine PDF files using Adobe Acrobat Reader?
You can merge PDF files using the online method or by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. However, the online method has limited functions. I recommend using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can follow these simple steps to combine PDF files:-
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- On home page, click on “Combine Files” option located in the right window.
- Click on “Add files” tab and add all files to the Adobe Acrobat Reader Window.
- Drag and drop to arrange your files in your desired order. You can also delete any file if you do not want it to be part of your final output..
- Click on “Combine Files” to merge all your files into one.
- Give a name to your PDF file and select the “Save as PDF” option.
If you have encrypted PDF files, and you want to merge them, you will first have to decrypt them. After this, you can merge or combine both files. There is a lot of other software available on the internet to combine PDF files.
How to merge PDF files online for free?
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your device, you can merge or combine PDF files online using the Adobe Acrobat web version.
- Open the official website of the Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on Select files or drag and drop the required files in the given area.
- Re-arrange or remove files from the selected ones.
- Click on the merge option, and here is your merged PDF file.
The Best and Ultimate Solution for PDF Combine
Although Adobe Acrobat Reader is a handy tool for merging PDF files, WPS Office Suite is the best solution for all your office needs. It is available for all platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. You can download WPS Office for free to enjoy its features. You can also get free membership to enjoy all the premium features of WPS Office. WPS Office is the ultimate solution if you want to create a PDF file or modify it. You can also merge and split different PDF files using WPS Office. If you have scanned documents and you want to get all data from scanned documents into an editable PDF format, WPS Office is the best solution to perform this task. WPS Office is also compatible with Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF. You can easily open all your MS Office and Adobe PDF files using WPS Office.